- Press releases
MP took part in Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi supplier conference
14 March 2019 in Paris was held a conference for suppliers Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, devoted to structural changes and key appointments in the Alliance and the new rules of work with suppliers. More than 39 companies approved by the Alliance-suppliers of original Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi accessories, including MP, gathered at one site.
Our company presented at its stand accessories that have been supplied to the Alliance for many years, as well as new products. Among them:
- new steel power footrest with anti-corrosion and damage resistant coating for Nissan Navara and Renault Alaskan models;
- Alliance-approved tow bar for the new model Renault Arkana
- crankcase protection;
- hood dampers;
- Luggage systems;
- door sills made of stainless steel, performing decorative and protective function;
- mounts for transportation of skis and bicycles
- as well as a wide range of accessories for the LCV segment on the example of Renault Master model.
We are proud that our company for many years is a reliable supplier of high-quality automobile accessories for one of the leading automakers of the world — Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance.